Thanks for visiting our website www.aiiconventions.com or our othe event websites for conferences, exhibitions, or meetings. We take the data protection seriously and would like you to feel comfortable while visiting our www.aiiconventions.com or its associated websites or internet pages. The protection of your privacy is of utmost importance for us at Acad Indus International Conventions. We comply with the provisions for data protection and sign agreements on data protection with our service providers and employees.
The data protection describes the types of personal data we collect, how we use that data, and with whom we share it. Our data protection policy also describes the measures we take to protect your personal data, how to exercise your rights and how to contact us.
We collect personal data during your visit on this website. By personal data we mean "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person" such as name, address, e-mail, unique identifier, etc. The personal data we process is either provided directly by you on a voluntary basis or collected automatically via the website.
Personal data you provide to us on a voluntary basis
You may choose to provide personal data. The personal data that you provide to us via this site is never obligatory, unless marked otherwise. If you choose not to give some data, this may affect the way you navigate on this site or the services that we can offer you.
- Submitted material to us: If you decide to submit a research data or case study, an event or other material to us we ask for personal data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your organization etc. This data will mainly be used for verification reasons.
- Event Registration: If you decide to register for one of our events we ask for personal data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your organization etc. This data will mainly be used for verification reasons, billing purposes and information on these events and its future editions.
- Contact us Information: If you wish to obtain information or support from Acad Indus International Conventions, you may do so by contacting us through e-mail or contact us links on this website. The specific personal data you must submit will depend on the requested information or support. We will only use your data to contact you and to provide the information or support you requested.
- Join Mailing: If you decide to join mailing for one of our events, we ask for personal data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your organization etc. This data will mainly be used for sending you emails or promotions of the conferences closely matching to your professional skills or interests. You can unsubscribe any time for the mail subscriptions if you you choose to do so.
- Submit Abstract: If you decide to submit abstract for one of our events. This data will mainly be used for sending you email correspondence for this particular event or events cloosely related to your field of specialisation.
Your rights and options
You have the right to receive information about the personal data stored about you and to access and possibly amend your personal data by using the contact information provided below in the “Contact Us” section. Following any data access request, we will accommodate your enquiry as required by applicable law.
If the data collected is incorrect, inaccurate or outdated, we will correct them within a reasonable period of time following your request for correction. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data by Acad Indus International Conventions, at any time on compelling legitimate grounds, except when otherwise provided by applicable law. You can manage your preferences when you register with the services, by updating your account preferences, by using the "opt-out" or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive from us or by contacting us. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the services whenever necessary.
If the data is processed with your consent, you may revoke this consent at any time by using the contact information provided below in “How to Contact Us”. If you decide to revoke your consent, we will make your personal data anonymous in the database and any reference to you will be deleted with effect to the future.
Disclosure of your information
We also may share your personal information with our affiliated group companies worldwide and with societies, sponsors and other non-affiliated third parties that wish to send you information about their products and services that may be of interest to you as determined by your choices in managing your communication preferences following the process described below.
Access to Information
The service may allow registered users to access their account information and make corrections or updates upon log in at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. You may also request access to other personal information about you that may be held in the Service. If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.
We take utmost precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
Cross-border transfer of your information
Your personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing. By using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country.
Acad Indus International Conventions mainly collects processes and uses your personal data within the European Union. If we transfer your personal data outside of the European Union or if we use third party service providers located outside of the European Union, we take the necessary steps to ensure compliance with applicable data protection law, in particular the legal requirements on adequate protection for data transfers to countries outside of the European Union.
Acad Indus International Conventions only retains personal data for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, unless otherwise provided by law. When the data is no longer necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected, it is deleted, blocked or anonymized.
Links to other sites
We provide links to other associated or linked websites for your convenience and information. These sites operate independently and are not affiliated with Acad Indus International Conventions nor are under our control. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and all other unlawful forms of processing of the personal data in our possession.
Web site statistics
we gather web statistics via the standard Google Analytics tracking tools. We do not gather individual visitor behavior. Instead we gather all traffic anonymously in order to track and evaluate our website for improvement. We do not allow any third party access to these statistics. But in promotional and evaluation reports we do sometimes display total numbers of page views (of a given web section during a limited time) together with stats of app downloads, event delegates numbers, page visitors, country wise traffic etc.
How to contact us
If you would like to
- know more about the personal data we process about you.
- access, correct, block or delete the personal data we process about you
- withdraw any consent you may have previously given
- require us to stop sending newsletters or marketing materials and
- ask any questions you may have about our privacy practices
Please contact us by: e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org , or writing to us at: